Sunday, February 3, 2013

new shoes: studs and spikes edition;



I'm not usually a shoe girl.  I don't own that many pairs, and my Dr Marten's have been my go-to for every occasion with over a year now.  But these past two days have changed me.  I'm a notorious flats-wearer, so when I saw these studded hi-tops for just €15(!!), I had to have them.  They're so cute, and right up my street!  I can't remember the last time I wore heels, but I'm willing to make an exception for these spiked beauties.  Since imitation Litas began popping up in every shoe shop around the country, I've been waiting for imitation Damsels to do the same.  Seems I've got my wish!  And for just €40!  Very pleased indeed.

6 comments:

  1. Wow those black wedges would be awesome for a night out.
    Want to follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those wedges are amazing! also: your previous post... you have the BEST eyebrows ever! wish i could even attempt to get mine into such a wonderful shape haha. ok, i'm done :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you! My eyebrows are my pride & joy! I think I'm just lucky that I've always had power brows, I've so much to work with :') x

      Delete
  3. Love those wedges:) you have a really nice blog x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x