Sunday, November 18, 2012

about me;


Hello!  My name is Shona, and this is my third attempt at running a blog.  Third time's a charm, right?

So to start off, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself, let you know what you're letting yourself in for, 'cause I hope we'll have a long and prosperous relationship.

That face, up there, is mine.  I live in small-town rural Ireland.  I'm a student, primarily, in my fourth year of studying Multimedia Applications Development (read: advanced finger-painting and some sums) at Waterford Institute of Technology.  I work part-time as a checkout chick in Tesco, and my name badge has a watermelon on it.  I drive a Ford Ka that still has a cassette tape player in it (currently playing: Give Up Yer Aul Sins).  I have a cat, two dogs, three goldfish, and a tank of sea monkeys.  I have awful taste in movies and tv, and I mostly listen to music that normal humans would call a 'guilty pleasure'.  I have read all three 50 Shades books.

Make-up and beauty are my true passions, and it's a dream of mine to one day qualify as a make-up artist.  My eyebrows are the most important part of my life, I'm fairly sure, and I often suffer from eyebrow-envy.  I've had the same un-businesslike haircut and colour for nearly three years now, and using a straightener is about as technical as my hair styling skills get.  I also have zero fashion sense.  I love seeing how other people dress, but my life spirals out of control when I attempt to translate trends or looks onto myself.  I believe I have mastered the art of using gel liner.  I smell like Soap & Glory almost 100% of the time.

You can find and follow me on twitter, tumblr, and instagram.

And that's about as interesting as I get!  Thank you so much for reading, don't be afraid to comment, and see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x